Update on PCE 2021 conference in Aotearoa New Zealand
Dear Colleagues! There are updates on PCE 2021 conference. More information: https://www.pce-world.org/6-news-a-events/previous-conferences/244-update-on-pce-2021-conference-in-aotearoa-new-zealand.html
Conference in Auckland rescheduled to 2021
Dear colleagues and friends
Due to the ongoing global impact and uncertainty over COVID-19, the PCE 2020 Organising Committee have regretfully decided to postpone the conference this year and reschedule for July 2021. Please know the health and safety of all conference attendees and the wider communities are at the heart of this decision. Please find more detailed information on the PCE2020 webpage:
Upcoming conference: Auckland 2021
Formerly the International Conferences on Client-Centered and Experiential Psychotherapy (ICCCEP).
The PCE Conferences are convened by the World Association for Person-Centered and Experiential Psychotherapy and Counseling (WAPCEPC)
The PCE Conference takes place every two years, and is open to both members and non-members of the Association.
Members of the WAPCEPC are entitled to a EURO 50 reduction on the conference fee.
- The conference is international and attracts participants from all parts of the globe and from all orientations and traditions within the PCE world.The PCE conferences are congruent with the principles and aims of the
- They offer an opportunity for open, respectful scientific debate and challenge and for scholarly and
personal dialogue about philosophy, theory, practice and research in Person-Centered and Experiential
Psychotherapy and Counseling, and about its meaning in contemporary society.
- The conference theme and invited keynotes reflect the aims and principles of the WA and are relevant to the wide variety of orientations and cultures represented in the PCE world.
- The conference language will be, for practical reasons, English but the conference organizers may accommodate a limited number of parallel sessions in other languages to ensure the international character of the conference.
- Efforts will be made to accommodate conference delegates with special needs.
7th Conference - Potsdam, Germany 2006
6th Conference - Egmond aan Zee, The Netherlands, 2003
5th Conference - Chicago, USA, 2000
4th Conference - Lisbon, Portugal, 1997
3rd Conference - Gmunden, Austria, 1994
2nd Conference - Stirling, Scotland, 1991
1st Conference - Leuven, Belgium, 1988