PCE 2020, Auckland
Wednesday 1st to Sunday 5th July 2020
Conference web-site: https://www.pce2020.com/.
The application form below will ask you to supply the following information:
THE FORM IS AVAILABLE HERE.
Dear colleagues and friends
Due to the ongoing global impact and uncertainty over COVID-19, the PCE 2020 Organising Committee have regretfully decided to postpone the conference this year and reschedule for July 2021. Please know the health and safety of all conference attendees and the wider communities are at the heart of this decision. Please find more detailed information on the PCE2020 webpage:
Formerly the International Conferences on Client-Centered and Experiential Psychotherapy (ICCCEP).
The PCE Conferences are convened by the World Association for Person-Centered and Experiential Psychotherapy and Counseling (WAPCEPC)
The PCE Conference takes place every two years, and is open to both members and non-members of the Association.
Members of the WAPCEPC are entitled to a EURO 50 reduction on the conference fee.
- The conference is international and attracts participants from all parts of the globe and from all orientations and traditions within the PCE world.The PCE conferences are congruent with the principles and aims of the
- They offer an opportunity for open, respectful scientific debate and challenge and for scholarly and
personal dialogue about philosophy, theory, practice and research in Person-Centered and Experiential
Psychotherapy and Counseling, and about its meaning in contemporary society.
- The conference theme and invited keynotes reflect the aims and principles of the WA and are relevant to the wide variety of orientations and cultures represented in the PCE world.
- The conference language will be, for practical reasons, English but the conference organizers may accommodate a limited number of parallel sessions in other languages to ensure the international character of the conference.
- Efforts will be made to accommodate conference delegates with special needs.
Antwerp, Belgium, 8-12 July 2012
Conference Theme: "Working with Anxiety : From Symptom to Self"
The 7th General Assembly of the WAPCEPC took place during the conference.
Organized by the Flemish Association for Person-Centered and Experiential Psychotherapy and Counseling in collaboration with the Universiteit Antwerpen (UA), the Katholike Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven) and the Facultateit voor Mens en Samenleving (FMS)
Local Organizing Committee:
Lisbeth Neven (Chair), Paul Dierick, Pieter Goetvinck, Ellen Gunst, Myriam Jennen, Germain Lietaer, Claude Missiaen, Kurt Renders, Nele Stinckens, Greet Vanaerschot, Lieve van de Wiele, Ellen an Diest, Nils Verbeeck
Social evening: download song
The 4th General Assembly of the WAPCEPC took place during the conference
hosted by GwG (German Association for PCA)
Scientific Committee Local Organizing Committee
Prof. Dr. Michael Behr Dipl. Psych. Ulrich Esser
Prof. Dr. Jürgen Kriz Prof. Dr. Klaus Heinerth
Prof. Dr. Gerd-Walter Speierer Prof. Dr. Jürgen Kriz
Prof. Ursula Straumann Prof. Dr. Eleonore Ploil
Prof. Dr.Dr. Günter Zurhorst Prof. Dr. Paulus G. Wacker